Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Best Father Ever


I know it's kind of late to be writing about Father's Day, but everything has been a mess. We are in the middle of moving and I hadn't had time to blog. Right now my two LOVES are sleeping still and I was just thinking how blessed I am to have them both in my life. But I want to write a little bit about Phillip, since this is my Father's Day post. He is the best friend, husband, and father I know. He always listens to me with patience and always has just the right words that will make me feel better. He is such a wonderful father! Maya loves to play with him and she loves his singing. Every morning when he wakes up, Maya and I go in the room because Maya likes her daddy to hold her and kiss her (She smiles as soon as she sees him). He likes to read to her and take her for walks. I am very grateful that you are my husband and the father of our kids. I know you will be a good friend to Maya and our kids to come and that makes me really happy. I love you so much and I appreciate all you do for us. Thank you for being a GREAT DAD!

HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY!!! (When Maya was born)(Phillip reading to Maya)
(The first time he gave Maya a bath)(I love these pictures) (Going for a walk)

1 comment:

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Too cute! How's the move going? missed you guys at church. Your posts are really cute. You do a good job at keeping it updated. I used to be better, but now I feel like I don't get anytime cus I'ma lways chasing Leyna around. =) Well, I hope your move is going good. Let me know if you need anything.