Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mami Silvi and Papi Toño


I found this picture of my mom's parents and I absolutely love it. When I lived in México, I had a beautiful relationship with my grandma, Silvina. She always gave me advice and encouraged me to do my best in all I did. She is such a great example for me because she was and still is a strong woman. She was hard working and dedicated to her family. She was always there for us and gave us unconditional love.

My grandpa, Antonio is a great man. He started from the bottom and worked very hard to provide for his family. He used to be a very strict man and he had a lot of rules, but he has changed a lot. He still expects us to do our best but is much more "soft" and understanding (if that makes sense).
I love them both!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank-you for sharing. Can't wait for you guys to come and visit, and I'm sure you're very excited to also see your grandparents as well when you come...

Martie Tomlinson said...

Oh how I love your granparents. Wonderful, wonderful people. Even though Wes and I were there a short time she gave me some wise advice.