Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

It was our first Thanksgiving by ourselves and I must admit I was really nervous that the food would not turn out. I am so thankful that everything tasted really good. I got all of my recipes from eatingwell.com, so most of the dishes were healthy :D. We had a Lemon-Garlic Roast Turkey & White-Wine Gravy, Wild Mushroom Stuffing, Maple-Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole and "Healthified" Pumpkin Cheesecake.
I am so grateful for all the blessing we have recived as a family, sometimes I feel like I don't deserve so much. I am so grateful for missionaries who dedicate 2 years of their lives to go and teach the word of God, because of them I am able to enjoy the blessings of having the Gospel in my life. I met Phillip at church and now we have a beautiful little family and we are sealed for all eternity. I am grateful for being able to go to school and getting an education, and for all the support that Phillip gives me. I love Phillip and Maya with all my heart, they mean the world to me.
I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

David said...

Sounds absolutely delicious. I love you! Your family is so amazing!