Sunday, February 14, 2010

Church Talks, Grandparents, Chocolate and More

This has been a very busy but also very enjoyable week. We have had Lito and Lita in our home for a few days and we have totally enjoyed it. To celebrate Valentine's Day, we went to Frugatti's here in Bakersfield. Their food was excellent and their bread was so delicious (horrible for my diet :D)
We also had to prepare talks for today. I had the opportunity to speak about LOVE and Phillip talked about MARRIAGE. We were both very nervous, but I think we did good. I was able to feel the spirit and that is all that matters.
We also went to the park for a little while and we had fun!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You're right about the spirit. I'm sure you did an excellant job, too bad we couldn't hear it! I love Maya's skeleton shirt--SO CUTE!...especially appropriate for her daddy's line of work:) Glad you had a fun time with Lita y Lito. I loved seeing Martie on the bike--perfect--always young at heart that lady is! Glad you had a great Valentine's Day. Just between you and me, every once in awhile it's okay to "fudge" a little on the diet, AS LONG AS YOU ENJOY IT AND DON'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT THE WHOLE TIME!! Just do your best and forget the rest!