Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Summary


I have been really busy the past couple of weeks with mid-terms and homework. Maya is such an active little girl that is impossible for me to study when she is awake. I study when she is taking a nap and when she goes to bed. Today, while she was taking her nap I decided to take my Philosophy (online class)exam and I am happy to inform that I got an A. If you remember I was really frustrated with this class because I just wasn't get it. Fortunately, I have been able to understand this section and so I did well. Next week we are going camping near Malibu, I can't hardly wait! We will be running The Great Race of Agoura Hills, attend the Temple, go to the beach and eat some yummy sea food. I will take lots of pictures I promise. Well, that is all for today! Hope you are having a great week.

No comments: