Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy B-day Lena


It had been like 4 or 5 months since we saw Camie and Juan Figueroa, but today we had the pleasure to celebrate Lena's 2nd birthday with them! It was lots of fun, we were supposed to get in the pool but it was too windy. There were so many toys to play with that we didn't mind not getting in the water. Maya learned how to climb the slide and then she wouldn't stop doing it. I got to practice being a mom of two, to see if I could handle it. I held Mika, their little six weeks old baby and watched Maya at the same time. It was a little challenging because I have a monkey child who likes to climb everything and never stops running and moving (its a good thing, I think). I even got in the bounce house and jumped with Maya and Lili, they loved it. They couldn't stop laughing. Maya, Lili and Erika playing in the bounce house: Here I am, a mother of two beautiful girls: Casita:

No comments: