Friday, August 6, 2010


(Phillip took this picture today. Erika at almost 14 weeks)
This pregnancy has already been way different than my first. I had plans to keep running during this pregnancy because I was already in shape for it. Well, my first visit with the doctor I found out I had a cyst which she said was normal during early pregnancy, she said not worry about it. Then, I had some spotting so my running only lasted a few days. She told me not to run, she said that I could probably start running after 12 weeks again, but then in my last visit during the ultrasound they found some bleeding under the placenta. So once again she said I can't run. I wanted to be active and have energy, and so far I've just been exhausted. We'll see if I will ever be able to run again during this pregnancy. If not I guess I can start running after the baby is born. The baby is doing good and that keeps me going!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm sorry to hear about that, but glad that the baby is doing okay! Usually after the first 12 weeks the energy returns again, so hopefully that will be your case! Good-luck with it all. Thanks for your support and encouragement earlier today.

Cass and Jared said...

I'm glad that your baby is healthy-hopefully you'll be able to get running again soon. You look great! We are very excited for you guys!