Friday, September 30, 2011

Here I am

So I was really good during my second pregnancy. I mean no junk food and adequate portion sizes, I still worked out as much as I could, and still I gained 27lbs. My body gains weight super easy. I wasn't as discouraged as with my first pregnancy because now I know how to shed those unwanted pounds. Right now I am 4 lbs away from my goal. Now, if those pounds go away I might try to get rid of 5 more. But I will not stress out about it.
I know that I don't ever want to be obese ever again. I refuse to live my old lifestyle. I want to be active, healthy and strong. I want to be a good example for my kids!  


1 comment:

Angela said...

Really a healthy weight gain during pregnancy is 20-30 pounds, so you don't need to feel bad about gaining 27 pounds, that's right where you needed to gain! You are doing great!! It seems like you not only put weight on easily as you said in your post, but you also lose it easily too :) That's remarkable that you've already lost that much weight.