Monday, December 3, 2012

I Knew it!

Baby at 21 weeks.
Here I am, with a huge smile on my face. I knew it! I knew it!  All the pimples on my face, the lack of appetite, and just the overall difference between this pregnancy and my previous two had a reason. We went in for our ultrasound early today to find out the news. The ultrasound tech. asked us both what we thought we were having, Phillip said, "It's a girl" and I said, "I know it's a boy." She check the baby and measured everything she was supposed to. She then told us, "you guys are having a boy." I just couldn't stop smiling.  I  was so happy! We were all so happy! I would have been happy with another little girl, but a boy is a whole new experience for us. I can't wait. I already went to the store to buy a few pieces of clothing for him. This little boy will for sure break the bank. Everything we have is girly, except for a brown pair of toms.  

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm excited for you!! Girls are a lot of fun, but so are boys!! It's fun to have both because they are so different. :) Kinda funny that we're the same in what we've had so far ;) Congratulations!!!