Sunday, February 17, 2013

V-day

Better late than never.

Our v-day wasn't as cheerful as I would have liked it to be, for reasons I can't explain on here. But I still wanted to make my hubby and the girls feel special, loved and appreciated. We had pink pancakes and chocolate milk which the girls never get to have because we don't like sugary drinks. The girls receive a little gift, Phillip got some See's peanut brittle and the cutest card (if I don't say so myself).

In the first two pictures Phillip and the girls are following some yarn that I had strung up all over the house leading them to their surprise.


Later in the evening we took the girls to the dollar theater to watch Wreck It Ralph. Then we came home and when the girls went to bed Phillip and I had In-N-Out and watched Skyfall.
 Also for Achievement Days we made these:

No comments: