Thursday, June 6, 2013

How are my goals going?

  • I have been doing really good. I have not missed a single day of Insanity. Last week I worked out 9 times and ate really clean. This week so far I have done great. I have already lost 4lbs since I started working out (it has been 3weeks).
  • The kids and I have been keeping busy and having lots of fun. Two night ago I had a game night and the kids came with me. I don't usually keep my kids up past their bed time, but once in a while is okay. They had just as much fun as did. We have been going to the park regularly and they just love it. I also just sign them up for swimming. Maya will be doing 4weeks (16 lessons ) with a group of 3-4 kids. Addison will have private lessons, I am a little afraid because she doesn't like the water. She had a little incident the other day we went to the lake and it scared her. I hope she gets over it. We are also visiting my family next week for 2 weeks and I am planning on taking them to the beach and doing fun things with them.
  • I did really good my first week of no yelling. Sunday I lost it, but not as bad as I usually do. I have been much more patient with my girls and even my husband. I am on the right track.

2 comments:

Angela said...

AWESOME!! Good job :)

Kristi said...

Well done Erika.