Thursday, April 3, 2014

Back in my Hometown

We spent about 1 1/2 weeks in Ahualulco, visiting with family and having fun. We were able to celebrate my grandma's birthday, ride horses, check out some ruins, and lots more. Our time there went by fast except when the girls got really sick and threw up all over each other. I loved being able to reconnect with family. The girls made little friends and learned a few Spanish words. I need to do better at teaching them my primary language. 

















 My Grandma's Birthday!
























 We also spent a lot of time at Tio Felipe's Ranch.








 We went to see Huachimontones in Teuchitlan













 The kids had fun playing with my cousins.


 My grandpa Kiki that I love so dearly

 Maya's favorite shoes we bought for her in Talpa.

 Carlos and his girlfriend, Tania.


























 Buying some flowers for Tia's Ranch




 Dia de la Bandera Mexicana









No comments: