Sunday, June 1, 2014

Alinta

Alinta is from the Marshall Islands. She was baptized yesterday and confirmed by Phillip this morning. She has a sweet spirit and we are all so happy for her and her grandson, Niki who also was baptized.
Phillip has been going with the missionaries and teaching her every Friday for a while. When the missionaries told her she could choose who to confirm her she chose Phillip. I felt the spirit very strongly as Phillip spoke and blessed her. I was glad to have been able to witness her baptism, it reminded me of the day I was baptized. It brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of how blessed I am to have the true gospel in my life.
Alinta always wears these beautiful flower crowns and I have told her a couple times that I like to see her wearing them. Today she brought one for me. I love it! :) 

No comments: