Monday, November 3, 2008

A Nice Visit

We were really exited when we found out that Moe and Angela were coming to visit. We had not seen the whole family for a while. Moe had come to visit us previously by himself, but this time they all came! They got here Tuesday evening and left Saturday morning (early morning). We had a great time with them, they have really cute kids! I love their personalities :) My favorite day was Friday, because we got to celebrate Halloween together, it was so much fun. Since they didn't bring their costumes, we had to go and buy stuff to make them. They turned out great! I had a great time, I hope that we can visit each other more often. Thanks guys for coming! Maybe you guys can come back for the baby's blessing. :)



Create Your Own


I copied the pictures from Angela's blog since we didn't take any :(

1 comment:

Angela said...

It was fun wasn't it?! I'm glad that it worked out to come and visit you. I still need to send you some of the other pictures. I'll send it today.