Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Mother's Birthday

It was really nice to visit my family last weekend. We were able to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday! We had a great time with them, we went out to http://www.jaliscorestaurant.com/ It is one of our favorite restaurants for sure. Phillip and my brother Carlos have their b-days this month as well, so they also got some flan and ice cream courtesy of the house. After our delicious dinner we went back home and had some cake and mexican jello.

I am so grateful for having such a caring and loving mom. I am grateful for the sacrifices which she makes to be able to provide a better future for my siblings, and for all she did for me and continues to do. She is a strong woman and she will always be a great example for me. I will always look up to her!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad you could go spend time with family, it's so important.