Monday, September 14, 2009

Phillip's B-day

Moe (Phillip's brother) was able to come for Phillip's birthday. We picked him up at the airport, Friday afternoon. We went to Dewar's and had some ice cream, then came home and I fixed Phillip's birthday dinner, which is sweet and sour chicken wings, and Chinese rice and had a late dinner. After dinner we watched Spiderwick Chronicles and then went to bed. Saturday morning we got up and got ready for the Angels' game! I was really excited because it would be my first Major League Baseball game. On our way to the game we stopped at a running store to get some running shoes for Phillip. They got some really nice running shoes, I wanted a pair :[ They took a while deciding what shoes to get and we were almost late to the game, luckily we made it on time. The game was really exciting but, unfortunately the Angels lost. It's okay because they did a great job.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!
I hope you had a great birthday celebration.

No comments: