Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Visit with Dr. Rafiq

Maya had her 18 month check up this morning. Phillip usually takes her to the doctor because I'm usually at school when she has her appointments. However, Phillip had a CPR class that he had to go to and it was at the same time as Maya's appointment, so mommy took Maya to her appointment. I also wanted to get all of my lab work taken care of since my OB is in the same building. I got there a little early so that I could get my blood drawn and take the glucose test before Maya's appointment, but they informed me that they no longer take my insurance there so I have to go a different place to get it done (I was a little frustrated :S). Anyway, I headed downstairs in disappointment and waited for Maya's turn to see her doctor. We found out Maya weighs 30 lbs. and is 35 inches tall. She did great when she got her shots, she didn't even cry! I am so grateful she is a healthy child and is growing and learning everyday.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm glad she's healthy! Sorry about the frustrations on the blood draw.