Monday, July 12, 2010

Con la Familia Ocampo, Mi Familia

Last week Maya and I visited my family in Hollister. We left Tuesday morning and came back Friday morning, our time there went by fast. I was very happy to see them, but must admit I was missing Phillip a bit ( I know, I am a baby). Maya loved playing with my my parents and siblings, but she specially enjoyed playing with Duke, their dog. While there, we Skypped my brother Carlos, who lives in México. It felt like we were all there in the same room just enjoying one an other's company. Maya dance for us (nothing new), she lost a couple of things, like the TV control and I can't remember what else, she also got a cold and wasn't feeling too good Thursday, but she was still a happy monkey. I am glad we were able to visit, hopefully we see them again soon. Love you guys! Marcos and Maya watching Princess and the Frog:
Maya talking to Duke:
My mom and Maya eating cherries:
Dad playing with Maya:

1 comment:

Angela said...

How great! I think it's irnonic that in the same time period we both posted about visiting our family! Glad you could go :)