Monday, September 13, 2010

Phillip's 32nd Birthday

I wanted to do something special for Phillip's b-day. First, I had planned on taking him to an Angels game. His brother was going to try to make it, just like last year but we never heard from him. Then, I decided to do a surprise party for him, but it didn't end up being a surprise because I needed to ask Phillip if he still wanted to go to the game without his bother or if he would rather stay in Bakersfield and spend time with his grandma, Betty. He decided that spending time with Big Red would be the best. So his parents and grandma came to visit Friday evening and stayed until Sunday afternoon. Phil and I went on a date and Martie watched Maya for a little while, thanks Martie!!! Our date consisted of some charity work, lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant and then being kids at Monster Mini Golf (an indoor Glow in the Dark 18 hole Themed Mini Golf and arcade). We had so much fun!!! Phil kicked my butt most of the time, but in all honesty I allowed him to win because it was part of my birthday present to him :) Sunday we had his famous plum jam chicken and fried rice dinner and the dessert was the traditional strawberry cake. I think my dinner came out good and for the first time the strawberry frosting turned out the way it should. He was showered with lots of love and presents.
Phillip I know you had a happy birthday :) Thank you so much for sharing your life with me.
At Monster Mini Golf
Sunday:
Granma wanted me to take a picture of the 4 generations, so here it is.
I wish, I wish....

No comments: