Friday, October 22, 2010

Over the Hill

I am officially done with midterms as of yesterday! I still have a test next Tuesday, but I will be okay because it is my easiest and most favorite subject, Nutrition. So far I have solid As in all of my classes and I hope to keep them that way :S It is hard to study when you have an active little girl wanting to play all the time. So tomorrow, I will relax and enjoy my awesome husband and daughter. Our mission tomorrow is to find our Halloween costumes, Phillip needs to get together with our church organist/pianist and practice the Christmas song we will be singing this year, and maybe we will meet with our friends. I have not mentioned that Phillip is our Ward Choir Director, have I? Well, he got this calling a few weeks ago and it is a challenge for him, but he is doing a great job and learning. I also joined the choir and now I am learning how to sing. This calling will be a blessing for our family, just as all the other callings.

No comments: