Friday, October 15, 2010

Stress Reliever

Okay, so I have a test in a couple of hours and I should probably be studying. But I think five hours should be good enough. I tend to over stress about things because I always want the best grade I can get. Since I am stressing, I thought I could come and write on my blog to forget about my test for at least a few minutes. Although, I think writing about my test is not really forgetting about it :P

Today, I am a little over 23 weeks pregnant. It is crazy to think that I am over half way. We can't wait to have our two little girls together. Maya will be such a good sister, I hope. She is so cute! She tries to help me with the laundry. Her way of helping is by putting my underwear in the trash can and putting dad's cloths in the kitchen drawers. She also helps me with the dishes, she brings a chair over by the sink and makes a big huge mess with the water (good thing they invented mops and paper towels). She loves to color and is learning many words. She loves Dora and her backpack, Shrek, Elmo and animals. She will be a good teacher for Addison Victoria (yes, we have selected a name, I think).
Well, that is all for today. I have to brush my teeth and get out the door. Wish me luck!
Here are a couple of pictures:


My belly is GROWING! I started showing much sooner than with Maya.(23 weeks)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I hope the test went well. Good for you to take some time to record about Maya, she will love it when she's older!