Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Celebration

It all started Saturday, but my camera was not working so I borrowed Kristi's. I will have to wait until she can get those to me. But this is what we did: We had an improvised lunch and egg hunt with our favorite family in Bakersfield, The Morenos. The kids had so much fun and so much candy. We laughed so hard just watching the kids and listening to Fernando (he is really funny). I think everyone needs a friend like Fernando,  he makes you laugh until your face hurts. Nathan and Kristi were here with us the whole weekend so he had double he fun. We stayed up late talking, while Phillip and Nathan had ice cream.

Sunday morning when the girls woke up they got to see their baskets. Maya was really happy (the picture below doesn't do her any justice).  We went to church and celebrated Jesus' resurrection. They put together a beautiful program at church. I was touched by the spirit and felt so thankful for my Savior. Our Sunday was good :)

Maya got a couple things for our Disneyland trip.

Addison was happy too :) I love here little sleepy face. 



Dinner was a hit. If you subtract the mash potatoes, the rolls, the strawberry water...just kidding. I think Kristi and I did a great job! Kristi we should open up our own restaurant ;)
I decorated our dinner table.
The happy couple.

Our typical kissing picture. Some day, I am hoping he will just kiss me back. 

No comments: