Wednesday, August 22, 2012

No.3

Here it goes...
I am pregnant with baby number 3. Now that my mom knows it, the whole rest of the world can know it too. I am at peace. I thought I would respond differently to the news. When I found out, I was just peaceful. Peaceful is really the only word that comes to me. I know things will work out. Heavenly Father always knows better than us . I sat there and made plans, signed up for a marathon and postponed a baby so I could run. And look, the baby (or the news) came a week after I signed up for SBI Marathon. I trust HF. I know I will be able to run a marathon someday. And when I do, I will be awesome (if I don't say so myself nobody will).
I am feeling good. I have energy and not too much morning sickness. I am still able to run 5 days a week and I am keeping up my mileage, I am just running slower. We are going to have 13 members in our Ragnar team instead of 12. We are cheating.
I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. We will see how it goes. I hope we can figure out how pregnant I am. I have no idea how far I am.
Anyway, this is my post for today. Have a great day!     

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the peace that comes when things are right...congratulations! Love you tons!

Rob and Tammy said...

329Congratulations. Children are definitely a gift from our Heavenly Father!!

Gladys said...

I'm happy for you! Congratulations!