Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I have decided to no longer post about my fitness and weight loss journey here. From now on this blog will be just about my family and the things we do. I have a blog that I have neglected for about 2 years. I am definitely passionate about fitness and nutrition, so I decided to have my own little corner for that. I love reading and learning about fitness and nutrition and I just didn't want to get annoying here. So if you are interested you can follow my other blog. I am also going to document my marathon training. I am about done with T25 and as soon as I come back from family vacation I will start training for my 1st marathon. I will be running Death Valley on Feb. 1st! Anyway, from now on there will only be family stuff here :) Nobody said anything, it was something I decided on my own ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I didn't know about your other blog, what's the address?