Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Life lately

We drove around and looked at  lights.
A warm and comfy dress, my favorite.
My class, minus one kid,
Brayden, I love this kid!
At the movies. I took the girls to Frozen and they loved it.
The treats started coming!
An infinity scarf Shannon made for me, she is my friend and hair lady.
At the park on cold day
Michael's is the best during the holidays. It smells so yummy.
My free shirt from Brooks.
Our home is ready for Jesus' Birthday.
The kids had fun at Mason's Pirate Party.
The Market Place, so pretty. 
Making silly faces with the girls.
The girls' Christmas tree in their room.
Kristi got a haircut too. Doesn't she look so cute?!
My new shoes. 
Black Friday shopping with Lo.
Our Thanksgiving feast was yummy and healthy, for the most part.
At my parents' house for my birthday.
Lincoln at the Doctor's office.
Sushi for my birthday.
Maya was under the weather for almost a week :( But even then she still smiles.

No comments: