Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Thoughts


Today I have been thinking of how blessed I am to have a beautiful little family. I LOVE my husband so much, he is my best friend and does so much for me. I have a beautiful daughter, who is such a good baby. I am so grateful for all the blessing the Lord has given me and continues to give me. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve this much.

I have been day dreaming so much of how grate it would be to be able to learn how to play the piano. While we were in Utah, we visited Moe and Angela (my brother-in-law and his beautiful wife). Angela played the piano for us, while we sang primary songs. I could just feel the spirit so strong. It is so amazing how music can invite the spirit in to a home. Phillip and I have been talking about me taking piano lessons. I really want to do it! I hope I am able to find an instructor.

I have the disire to become a better mom and wife. There is so much me to learn still...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Erika I loved reading your thoughts of gratitude, it helped me to see how blessed I am as well! One of those blessings is ofcourse YOU! I think that would be really neat for you to learn how to play the piano. There are all kinds of price ranges out there, for beggining piano you won't need the most expensive because you will be doing the basics. Good-luck, your ward family can be a good resource for finding a piano teacher, maybe even someone in your ward... Thanks for sharing, we love you guys.