Thursday, August 27, 2009

When Camera Was Broken

Bakersfield gets really hot during the summer, so I thought that it would be a good idea for Maya to hang out in her little swimming pool for a while. I filled it up with water, got her ready and grabbed the camera so I could take pictures to share with the family. I sat her in the pool and she was playing with her little toys, when she notices that I was taking pictures she reached for the camera, pulled it from my hands and dropped it in the water. I did not know how to react. I wanted to laugh and yet wanted to cry as well. Well, after letting the camera sit there for a few days so it could dry, it finally worked again yesterday.

So here are the pictures I took before the accident:

1 comment:

Julie said...

So cute! My favorite is the first one, I love the bright colors!