Wednesday, December 1, 2010

B-day and Thanksgiving

I haven't had the chance to blog because I am in the middle of finals. Yesterday and today I wrote 3 essays for one of my classes and my brain is completely dead. I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank my dear husband and his family for making me feel so special. My hubby took us to Famous Dave's for my birthday. It is definitively one of my favorite places. We had some yummy BBQ! Martie also made me their traditional strawberry cake, it was delicious. I also received a few gifts, which I LOVE!
The frosting was still too hard, so the cake wasn't frosted until later.
I know, my face is starting to look chubby.
Thanksgiving Day was an ordinary day for us. Phillip had to work and so we decided that we would celebrate it Saturday. We had a very pleasant evening with the company of the missionaries,Phillip's parents and Grandma Betty. Phillip smoked a turkey and I took care of all the side dishes, except for the cranberry salad (thanks Martie for making it). I forgot to get pictures of our dinner table, it looked so pretty. But here are a few pictures we took after dinner:

Martie and Phil were looking for present ideas for Don Wes.
Maya loves Lito, especially when he sings Pat-a-cake.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm glad that you had a happy birthday AND Thanksgiving! I don't think your face looks chubby, you are beautiful :)