Monday, December 13, 2010

Stake Christmas Music Festival

We had our Stake Christmas Music Festival yesterday. Last year Phillip joined the Choir and was able to participate. This year both of us were involved. Phillip was the Choir Director and I sang with the group. It was a nice experience for the both of us. Phillip did a great job conducting, and I did the best I could singing (my belly didn't allow me to breath very well). We sang "As Shepherds Kept Their Lonely Vigil" by Sally DeFord, a beautiful piece.
Our friend Gladys was so nice to come and support us. We love spending time with her and her family. Caleb did great with Maya, they both had so much energy. Phillip watched them for a while so Gladys and I could enjoy the performances. He said, that they were being super silly. When Caleb or Maya would fall or do something goofy they would bust up laughing.



No comments: