Friday, February 4, 2011

He Loves Me


He really does love me!
Last night when Phillip got home (at around 12 midnight), I told him I was craving a donut (I know, so unhealthy). Then he proceeded to tell me he had thought of donuts earlier in the day. He had already taken off his work uniform and was ready to lounge on the couch. So, I asked him if he could go get me a donut at the 24 hr. donut shop. He first said, "you go." But then he got up, got dressed and went to buy donuts. I thought it was so nice of him to do that, and it made me feel loved! When he got back home, I just wanted to kiss him.
Eating a donut felt so good, we hadn't had donuts for like a year. How can someone go that long without having a donut?! Since I know how bad donuts are for my hips, I think it will be another year until I enjoy another delicious donut.

No comments: