Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Addison's Blessing

Addison's blessing took place last Sunday. But this mommy of two has been really busy and tired, and therefor I had failed to blog about her special day. We were fortunate to have family come for her blessing. Martie, Wes and Grandma Betty came early Friday, followed by Moe and his family who came from Utah. We had fun together. I just wish I could be more comfortable nursing Addison in front of people. I hid in our room every time (except for a couple of times) I had to nurse. Will this ever feel natural to me? Oh well ... back to the subject. I am glad family came to visit. We don't get together with family very often, so I am thankful for the time we had together. Maya enjoyed her cousins so much. We skipped her nap time for the entire weekend because we figured she only gets together with her cousins once or twice a year. One of the days she was so tired that she fell asleep on the couch while watching Shaun the Sheep with her cousins.

Addison's blessing was beautiful. I love the Gospel! I am grateful that Phillip is a worthy Priesthood holder so that he can give us special blessings when needed. I love these special moments in life. Listening to Addison's blessing made me feel like all the pains and aches I had gone through with pregnancy and delivery were all worth it. I am grateful that God gives us the ability to procreate and bring beautiful children into this world. I think I have said it before and I will say it again, I love my girls and I love my husband! My life is complete because of them.

Here are a few pictures of this past weekend:

No comments: