Thursday, March 24, 2011

Black and Zebra


Here are my new glasses.
I can see again! Let me tell you, it is weird to be able to see clearly. My eyes were so nice to me while I didn't have glasses. They worked so hard to allow me to "see." Sometimes they would complain and give me headaches. But for the most part they did a good job.
It wasn't until I ran over a curve that I decided that I needed glasses. I am glad the incident happened during the night because the driver behind me didn't see my face (I am convinced). I am sure though he thought to himself, what a stupid driver.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Erika! I think they look so GOOD on you! Not just the glasses, but YOU look good too. I'm glad that your eyes can start getting the break that they deserve :) I remember getting my first set of glasses when I was nine. I was amazed to be able to see each distintive leaf on the trees from far away! I din't know until then that was possible! I think you will really enjoy having glasses. :)