Friday, April 22, 2011

Dear Christ,

I know often times I don't follow your example.
I fail to be loving.
I promise you that I will follow your footsteps and on my way I get deviated.
I get lost and then you find me again and again.
You never give up on me.
You believe in me ALWAYS.
You hold my hand when I am scared.
You heal my heart and soul when I experience moments of sorrow and darkness.


But I always think of you.
You are the center of my home.
I am blessed to have you in my life.
Even though I didn't always have you in my life, thank you for finding me.
You came to me when I most needed you.
And now you are here with me, and I will never let you go.

I am thankful for your unconditional and endless love.


Love,
Erika Tomlinson

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love this post!

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Monique said...

So beautiful!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com