Thursday, July 7, 2011

While daddy works, we play.

Phillip has been working extra hours for the past couple of weeks to make some extra money for our 6 week vacation. As I mentioned it earlier, I love the day shift. Our day began early. I fixed some breakfast, we all ate together, and then Phillip left. After he left, we got ready for the day. I needed to get some shopping done... diapers, formula, wipes, vitamins, etc. I promised Maya that after our shopping trip we could stop at the park. She was so excited. She had a lot of fun, except it was way too hot :(
She wanted to make silly faces.
Addy can balance herself for a little while. Then she folds in half like a taco.
She loves to slide, but it got hot too quick :(
Then she wanted to take pictures of mommy. So here they are. Not too bad for a 2 yr. old.
After my photo session, she got hungry from all the hard work. She needed a snack.
Then she said, "I see something. I catch the birdy."
Then after realizing it was too hard to catch a bird, we packed up and headed home. Now, time to fix lunch for my handsome hubby.

No comments: