Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Addison,


Today you turned one. This morning as I was cooking  pancakes for your birthday breakfast I couldn't stop thinking how grateful I am to be your mother. I have learned so much since your arrival. You taught me that delivering without any sort of pain killer was a much more spiritual experience (for me). I was able to feel everything and at the end I  felt like a queen for having endured all the pain. I felt more connected to heaven and I felt of Heavenly Father's love. I knew HE was there watching over us.  I have learned patience with you. I am not so great at this whole patience thing, but I think I am getting better. You have taught the importance of multitasking and I have also become a stronger woman. I have learned that being a mother and a wife is by far more important than any other task I can take. Addison, you are such a beautiful child with an incredibly tender heart. Your little smile can do miracles for me. When I am sad or upset your smile turns it around and makes me feel like a million bucks. Thank you so much for choosing us to be your family. Thank you for all you have taught me. Happy Birthday my little girl!

No comments: