Monday, February 27, 2012

Tio Alan is the best- Part 1



After the luncheon we headed out the door. We went to visit Alan, Phillip's brother who lives in Oceano.


We had been wanting to visit Alan, but always had something going on during the weekends. This time we just decided to do it after the teacher luncheon. We left at around 2 pm and we got there at 4:30. When we got to his place, he had little stuffed animals for the girls....so sweet. We talked for a while on his back patio, it was so warm and sunny. After talking for a couple of hours on his back patio, we went to Pismo beach to grab a bite to eat. 
 Phillip tried oysters  for the second time, and still they were not his favorite. I tried them for the first time and thought they were okay.

This was Maura's gigantic burger. She ate most of it :O
 
I had coconut shrimp and chips. It was not my favorite, it was so oily I couldn't stand it. But the fries were good!
Addison was introduced to french fries. She loved them!
Tio Alan bought the girls these fun toys that shoot up in the air. We couldn't figure them out so they went in my purse. 

Addison walked around the plaza.

Here is Phillip trying to figure out the toys.

Tio Alan offered to carry my purse...he looks good, don't you think?
Singing: "Bird is the word"
Maya being a monkey.
 I love Alan, he is so kind, funny and  plain awesome. His girlfriend, Kelly is awesome too. She was so sweet to us. We stayed up late laughing and talking. Alan and Kelly both worked Sunday so we decided to walk around The Village and got some lunch. I will work on that post later.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So neat that you got to go visit him! I'll be taking Lauren with me to visit in June! :)