Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Garmin Connect


I fell really bad last Thursday and had to take the weekend and part of the week off to heal. My ankle was so swollen, that it was a little humorous. But I really missed putting in my long run. I feel okay this week, I can still feel a little discomfort, but I can run.
Today is a good day. I missed you, asphalt!!!
You can see the swelling on my left ankle just a little bit. I forgot to get pictures when it was really funny and gross looking. I couldn't even wear flats because it looked like I had stuffed a toad in them

And so today I decided to run no matter what. The pain was minimal. I did good and ran at a good pace. Thanks to my bishop and Dan Miller, they push me just a little bit. Ah, and it looks like a have two black eyes because this lady always forgets to remove her make up and wakes up looking like this.
 Tomorrow a 6+ miler and Friday will do 12. I am excited and getting nervous for my race. I can't believe this thing is around the corner!
Have a good day. I sure will!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better you little stud-muffin! You were hauling for not doing so hot before! I'm not the fast one, YOU are! Looks like you are getting good use out of your garmin. Did you ever get us signed up for the Ragnar?