Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gratitude

Today I feel gratitude in my soul. I sit there and watch the two beautiful children we have created with love. I have learned so much in my 3+ of motherhood. I have changed in so many different ways. I have become stronger and more independent. I have change so much for good. These two children I call my own, are my fuel. They give me the will power I need to continue. Maya makes smile and laugh with her all day silliness. Addison makes me feel important when she comes and cuddles with me. Her first word was "mama." It was like giving me the moon and the stars.
And let me tell you. Even though motherhood isn't easy for me, I still thank my Lord for this blessing. This privilege to be a mother will help me become a better human being.



1 comment:

Angela said...

I agree with you. Thanks for sharing.