Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Post race- Saturday

We played all day after our races. We ate some burgers and fries. We built sand castles. We got wet. We enjoyed some sunshine. We had fun! Malibu if you weren't so expensive I think you would become my permanent residence. I guess both Phil and I need to become doctors to be able to afford you. Well, in the mean time once or twice a year visits will do. Until we meet again!
Addison exploring the beautiful plaza.

Looking at the turtles and fish
Family pictures, because they never get too old.

Park and candy = happy baby


Soccer? Never too early to start.

Phillip training our future soft ball star.

Run Maya, Run!!!

Check out Maya. She got wet once again.

Clothes are overrated.


This is Phillip's face full of enjoyment.





This picture makes me laugh, does it do the same to you?

One more kiss. If Maya lets us.
And this is the end of the tale. Great Race, you brought us awesome memories. See you next year! And hoping I can cut another 12 minutes of my time.

No comments: