Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy, Happy

Yesterday, for the very first time I felt the little one move. It made me smile. Today while I was resting on the couch after a long day, the baby surprised me again.  I love it when they start moving because it makes it more real to me. I really do have a baby inside of me.

Also, I have been looking at pictures of Phillip and I. Old pictures that were taken almost 7 years ago. I kept staring at my husband's face. He was a man when I met him, but he has grown so much. My respect and admiration has grown also. He is my everything. He is the person that will always listen to me. He is the most optimistic person I know. Sometimes it feels surreal to have him in my life. Sometimes it feels surreal to look at the family we have both created together. I just love him. God made the perfect match for me. I can always count on him to make me laugh and smile, he can make me feel grumpy too but I try not to focus on that. I have it good. I really do.

He should arrive home in a couple of minutes and when he walks in the door I will give him the biggest kiss.

No comments: