Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This is what I am talking about

This guy that is a Sunday school teacher in my church posted this on Facebook. Thanks dude, you are such a great example. I am so embarrassed! And I wonder why my sister didn't like his class. I should post his name all over and ridicule him, so he keeps his mouth shut next time. Now, this is what makes me ANGRY! STUPID, STUPID.
Update :
I just realized that I didn't explain why I was really angry about this. The reason why I was upset is because the guy in the picture was photographed by my sister's Sunday school teacher while he was waiting in line to vote (the guy in the picture was ahead of him). First of all you can not vote if you are not a U.S. citizen ( and I am aware that people can have false IDs). I was angry because he had no evidence that this guy was illegal. Also, this came from a guy who's father recently became a U.S. citizen, he is Latino. I am really trying to let go of my anger. I just have a hard time with people who think like this. This is something I don't like to get into because I will argue. Plus, I would like to think that people who share my own faith would try to be more Christ like.

1 comment:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.