Thursday, November 8, 2012

I didn't explain myself well enough

I just realized that I didn't explain why I was really angry about the picture I posted on Tuesday. The reason why I was upset is because the guy in the picture was photographed by my sister's Sunday school teacher while he was waiting in line to vote (the guy in the picture was ahead of him). First of all you can not vote if you are not a U.S. citizen and I am aware that people can have false IDs, but still he had no evidence that this guy was illegal. Also, this came from a guy who's father recently became a U.S. citizen, he is Latino. I am really trying to let go of my anger. I just have a hard time with people who think like this. This is something I don't like to get into because I will argue. Plus, I would like to think that people who share my own faith would try to be more Christ like.

No comments: