Wednesday, April 3, 2013

38 weeks

Oh my goodness, I went for a walk today and it was not the most pleasant walk. I was overheating and the baby kept hitting a nerve that made my leg go numb. I feel really big. Every single friend that was pregnant and due around the same time as me has had their baby. If you are in the same situation, trust me it will drive you nuts. Most of these ladies had their babies early (like 2-3 weeks early), except one of the moms from our play date group, she was almost a week late (poor thing). I am really just growing more tired by the day. But I am trying to enjoy the last days of being a mom of two. Last night little Addison woke up crying; without hesitation I went in their room and picked her up. I held her for a good 30 minutes, she fell asleep almost instantly but I just couldn't stop looking at her sweet little face. I put her back in bed and gave her a bunch of kisses, she didn't even move. Addison is still my baby, my little girl. I am nervous about her transition when the baby arrives, I hope to be surprised. I hope it is not too hard for her. She really is very attached to both Phillip and I. I am not worried about Maya. She is my helper, my independent kid, she is a great big sister! I love my Maya.

This is how baby should look at week 38. My belly really is this big :)

No comments: