Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Waiting Game

We are waiting for baby to show up. I am trying to be as patient as possible. I haven't slept much the past couple of days, one because I am cramping and two because I am just  "day dreaming" of his little face. I can't wait for the moment when they will place his warm little body on my chest. I love him so much already. I feel like my heart is going to burst. I feel so blessed. Last night when the girls were finally in bed, I had this urgency to go and hold my husband as hard as I could. I just love him and I love us. Phillip and I, with the help of Heavenly Father have created this beautiful home full of children. These are children that love us and show it every single day. This life of mine is amazing and wonderful. I would not have it any other way.

These are just a couple of things we  have been doing while we wait for little Lincoln:
Catching bugs

Climbing our olive tree. Tio Nathan taught Maya how to climb the tree and she goes up there every day. The only problem is that she was not taught how to get down. So when I hear, "MOM!" I know I need to go get her down.

Playing in the mud


 

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a sweet post Erika :)

Angela said...

Now is it my turn to play the waiting game? Can't wait to see your sweet little bundle!