Thursday, August 8, 2013

I am very proud of myself

I had a lot of energy this morning. I decided to organize and clean out my closet, it is not a very frequent occurrence around these parts. It took me at least 2 1/2 hrs, but I did it. I think my sister-in-law would be proud of me too.

Here is the proof:





I love productive days like this. Just this week alone I have organized the kitchen and the dinning room cabinets. I feel like I am nesting, only there is no baby in my belly.

Off to take a shower I go, all the kids are taking a nap (what?!?!!). This time I might be able to get a 10 minute shower, a total luxury.

Have a great day my friends :)

Love,
ET

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm not sure if I'm the sister-in-law you were referring to, but this sister-in-law IS proud! Way to be productive ;)