Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tomlinson Family Time

We had a fun time with Lito and Lita. They visited for a couple of days before heading to Utah to family reunion and to go help out Angela, my sister-in-law who is about to have a baby.

We headed to Fresno on Tuesday to go spend some time with Kristi and and her family.The girls had fun with Lauren and got into trouble. One night they decided to sprinkle glitter all over their hair and beds. When I went in to check on them, I turned on the light and the whole room was sparkling. I WAS UPSET! Addi also got into nail polish and made a mess. I can't take my eyes off Addi, if she is quiet for a couple minutes then I know she is doing no good. I hope KT will want to have as again someday :) Thanks for everything KT and Nathan.

Our ward has swim Fridays most weeks. When Martie was here we took the girls and Lincoln to the pool. We were in the water for almost 5 hrs. It was so much fun!

Martie enjoyed the water, she swam for a long time.


Story time with Lita


Making no-bake cookies with Kristi.


We all contributed to the making of this giant ice cream sandwich :)





Kristi wanted ceviche for her b-day dinner. She did a great job! I helped my making the tostadas. We broiled them in the oven with a little olive oil. We also had coconut lime rice and beans.




The girls and I made these hats for Kristi's b-day celebration.











No comments: