Sunday, May 1, 2011

Extended Weekend

At least that's how it felt to me. Phillip got sick Wednesday evening at around 7pm, and came home a little early from work. I felt so badly for him, he looked sick! I tried to care for him as much as I could, but the illness was here to stay for a couple of days. He lost 8 lbs. of water weight in just a matter of hours, it was a little scary. He didn't go to work Thursday or Friday, so we had him here with us for 4 days straight.

I think he was feeling better yesterday because I needed to go shopping and he wanted to come. After shopping we went to the park, and he watched the girls while I put in my last run of the week. After the park we stopped to get some ingredients to make a couple pizzas. I couldn't partake of the pizzas Saturday, but I did have a piece Sunday. It wasn't bad for being my second attempt.
I only took a picture of this one, but I also made a Hawaiian.

No comments: