Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mommy you funny

My friend Eunhee gave some facial masks because I told her I have been having problems with my skin. She told me that she gets these mask from Korea and she wanted me to try them. Today I used my first one. I will keep using them and see if they work for me. I hope so, Eunhee's skin is smooth and even, and I want skin like hers. If they work, then she will bring some more for me.
(I am sure I didn't do a good job at applying it)

Maya thought I looked funny, but she wanted one too. I made her one out of a paper towel but she didn't like and took it off right away :P
You can kind of see how dry my skin is around my lips.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Kristi said...

Ooh, I want some too if they work!! Are they kind of like the Biore nose & chin strips that clean out your pores?

Erika said...

no this is different. It is just a mask with like a moisturizer. They have different kinds, like some with potato,aloe vera, avocado, citrus, and I am sure there are more. But those are the ones I have. So far I am liking them.