Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I can't help it

I love make up, clothes and shoes. I am a girly girl and I am not ashamed of it. Don't think I am materialistic, because I am not. My Lord and family come first. If I had to stop shopping today, I would do it without withdrawals. At first, it was hard to really be me and not hide my love for cute things. But not any more, I have embraced it. I don't think my hubby fully does, but he lets me be me, within a budget (of course).
I had been looking for a new set of brushes and I did my research. After reading and watching reviews, I decided to go for these. I received my Sigma Brushes a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to write about them until I had tried them. And let me tell you, I have used them a few times and I love them! They are awesome. I love them because they don't shed, they are so soft and my make up looks even. I really recommend them.Also, I had been having problems with my face. It was really dry. I think because of all the sun it gets. I always forget to wear my hat when I go running. So I went to Sephora and picked up this.
I have been using it just a few days and my skin already feels better.
It is never too early to take care of our skin.

1 comment:

Angela said...

"To thine own self be true" is good advice from Shakespeare. Good for you! I'm glad that you are embracing who you are. Everyone is different. How boring this world would be if everyone thought the same, liked the same things, and did everything alike. Sometimes I try so hard to please others that I forget to be who I am. I'm glad that you've got it figured out :)