Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Addison update


Little Addison has been able to stand for a while now (I think about a month). She is such a cutie. She is a big girl just like her sister. I took her to the doctor's a couple weeks ago and they informed me that she is tall. She is off the charts for height. She is really active and loves to be held. She was saying "mama" and "papa" for a while, but I think she has forgotten those two words. She loves Annie's Bunnies and loves to drink water. Maya enjoys hugging her, but Addison doesn't like it very much. We are trying to teach Maya to hug her softly, then maybe Addison will like it a little bit better :) 
We love you Addison!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I didn't know Addison was that long!! Maybe Phillip will help her turn out to be a great basketball player someday :)